California Realtor Cash Commission Rebate Program for homebuyers of New Construction
Looking for a New Construction Home and want to save money? Work with Dave Crowell at American Dream Realty and he will give you a portion of his commission back to you in the form of a cash rebate or commission refund. This offer only applies to New Construction Homes.
· I will rebate you 1/3 of my total commission received from the builder in the form of a cash refund at closing or apply it as a credit to your closing costs.
· Example of Rebate received by buyer:
New construction home price: $500,000
Buyer’s agent commission: 2.5% of $500,000
Total Commission Received by Agent before rebate: $12,500
Rebate received by buyer: 1/3 of $12,500 = $4167
· Warning: In order for the builder to pay the commission, the Real Estate Broker must accompany the buyer on their first visit. So please contact me, Dave Crowell 805-300-3345, in advance so I may accompany you on your first visit and register you as my referral.
1. Are Real Estate Commission rebates legal?
Yes, the U.S. Department of Justice has ruled this it is allowable since it is beneficial to the consumer. However, some states prohibit Real Estate Broker Commission rebates. Fortunately, California allows Broker Commission rebates.
2. What is my first step?
Before your visit to a new home builder, call Dave Crowell, American Dream Realty, 805-300-3345 so that he may register you in person during your first visit to the new home builder.
3. Is your New Construction Commission Rebate program in writing?
Yes, our agreement is in writing.
4. Where is your rebate program available?
In most parts of California. I am a licensed Real Estate Broker in California, DRE Lic Number 01845970.
5. How can I find out more about you and your company?
Please feel free to call me, check my online reviews, and I will also provide you a list of references of numerous satisfied customers if desired.
6. How do I get my rebate?
At the closing of escrow of your new home purchase, the rebate will either be applied on your closing statement as a credit toward closing costs (pending lender approval which is usually a non-issue) or in the form of a commission refund check delivered to the buyer after the closing of escrow. The refund check typically takes a week to process after the close of escrow.
To get started, call Dave Crowell, American Dream Realty at 805-300-3345, CA DRE lic number 01845970.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of . This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.